This sensor is suitable for temperature measurements of media with slow temperature changes. Thermowell made of heat-resistant or/and creep-resistant steel enables temperature measurement of e.g. burned gases and exhaust gases in furnaces.
Contact with a consultant
Telephone: +48 (18) 330 10 06
Fax: +48 (18) 330 10 04
E-mail: [email protected]
General Connection heads Cooperating devices Additional accessories Contact form
- -40÷1150ºC K
- sensing element: Pt100/Pt500/Pt1000 resistor or J, K, N, T thermocouple
- process connection with G1/2 or M20x1,5 thread
- connection head type BA IP55, - 40÷100ºC
- sheath material: acid-resistant steel 1.4541
- temperature transmitter can be mounted in a connection head
- measuring insert: pipe or mineral insulated version
Connection head type BA in standard.
Possibility to mount the connection head of a different type.
Temperature sensors can cooperate with the devices registering parameters of the controlled process.
Some applications require the use of additional accessories suitable for their individual requirements.